Jillian Miller is 901 Real Estate Services’ Real Estate Administrator.
Jillian manages the company’s Marketing, Social Media, Website, all the syndicated Real Estate listings, and acts as the owner’s right-hand [wo]man. Jillian is a Memphis native, graduating high school from St. Agnes Academy. She went on to earn a Bachelor of Arts Degree in General Psychology from the University of Tennessee-Knoxville. After college, she moved to Charlotte, NC for a number of years. Her time in Charlotte led her into the Marketing industry, where she was able to gain experience in Graphic Design and Advertising. Like many Memphians who move away, she began to miss the city like an old flame. Eventually returning home, she redeveloped her career in Administration and Business Management. She remained in Marketing via Graphic projects and social media management for small local businesses. Her broad range of talents became a perfect fit for 901 Real Estate Services. When not in the office, Jillian spends time with her husband, dog, and two cats and working on her personal art projects.
- Office Nickname: “Techie”
- First job: “Sales Associate at Hot Topic at Peabody Place Mall”.
- Proudest Accomplishment: “Earning my college degree, then earning a Cosmetology license and subsequent beauty industry certifications, and my art projects”
- Hobbies: “Faux finish interior painting, abstract and mixed media art, antiquing”
- Favorite Memphis Event: “Southern Junkers Vintage Market Expo at the Agricenter”.
- Favorite Memphis Neighborhood: “Midtown”
- Favorite Memphis Restaurant: “Sakura”
- Favorite Memphis Bar: “R.P. Tracks”
- Favorite Food: “Japanese”
- Favorite Book: “Dante’s Inferno by Dante Aligheri”
- Favorite Band/Music Album: “Type O Negative”
- Favorite Movie: “Underworld: Evolution”
- Favorite Actor: “Eva Green”
- 901 Res is: “A fantastic place to work! Beautiful surroundings, pleasant co-workers, and the best boss anyone could ever hope to have. I am beyond grateful to work with such a great team. I feel so blessed to be here”.